About Me

My photo
Hardheaded, lazy, sometimes crazy..or maybe a LOT of times..shy (really?) ... and uh..be nice to me and i'll be nice back..but insult my intelligence or backstab me..u'll just see what will happen..

Sadness, pain, endurance

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Huarghhh..after so longgg....
My first post since .. i forgot when
First of all, there are many things to be updated, but as i am now...i wont be updating much.

Takziah to Siti Nursyahira Nabila di atas pemergian ibunda tercinta. I can't say I know how you feel exactly, cause i haven't lost my beloved mother yet. But I did think about it when I was at the hospital, which made me sad. You're tough, i know you are. If for me, i'd be a zombie for quite a while. But, listen to me, people come and people go, but God'll be there for you always. My mom always tell me to depend , rely on God. That way when I lose someone it'll be less painful.

I'm doing nothing nowadays except for assigments , Blackshot , and gym!
The think I like about gym is I finally can make it come true. What I've been planning for years and years. Hopefully it'll be as i hope it will. I just want to be fit and healthy, for the sake of God, myself, and those around me.
I have this one problem, which I may not state here, (only myself and mom know about this) that urges me to be fit.

Last but not least, I finally get my hands on MARA loans! Yeah! The only part left to be done is to sign all those paperworks and i'll be free from all those fees! Yeah!

0 comments:

Counter