About Me

My photo
Hardheaded, lazy, sometimes crazy..or maybe a LOT of times..shy (really?) ... and uh..be nice to me and i'll be nice back..but insult my intelligence or backstab me..u'll just see what will happen..

21. 8-2-2010

Monday, February 08, 2010

This day is quite meaningful, and unforgettable for me.

It is the day that i discovered a few things in my life. I was suprised 3 times by people during these few days.

1. I was 'sympathized' by someone i used to LOVE. Which i fucking hate. I dont need your sympathy. I dont need your so-called-barcode-love. I'm sorry to say this, but i ain't THAT desperate. I'd rather be alone than being used like a dumb.

2. An old friend came to Shah Alam! Thank you Yaz and Aya for the suprise!

3. A birthday suprise at AC...was embarrassed at first..but was soooo happy to know that people cared. Thank you everyone!

The birthday suprise and presents are amazing. Thank you Thank you and Thank you.

ps: 143 All.

1 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Salam ziarah dari Pak Karamu

Counter